Significance by Jim Nussbaum
He wrote the book on it. We helped him publish it.
Jim Nussbaum has a lifetime of experience selling residential real estate and living well. He poured it all into his book, “Significance: A Lifetime of Learning, Earning, and Love.” We helped him get it on the page and into print.
Scope of Work
- Graphic Design
- Copy Editing
HOW WE BROUGHT THE BOOK TO LIFE
- Provided copy editing services, carefully refining the work while keeping the author’s voice intact
- Created the artwork for inside content and book cover
- Produced print-ready artwork for
- Designed professional flyer for promotional marketing purposes
Cover Design – 2 styles
Jim had two distinct audiences in mind for his book – strangers and family. We designed unique covers for each. The family version has special recognition inside and the cover is made distinct with a red ribbon. Both covers, though, have a modern, minimalistic look.
We took Jim’s WORD document and turned it into a book, editing and formatting the copy so it was professional looking and pleasing to read.
We designed the cover and the inside artwork so the look and feel of the book is as lively as the words on the page.
Produced files to specification for a print-on-demand service.
- Curated the messaging to be in alignment with his brand and promote what topics are included in his book
- Created mockup graphics of the book to give a real life feel to the flyer
- Designed a professional flyer for Jim to hand out and email to friends, clients and prospects to sell his book.
- Created digital and print files to make it easy on the client to use for all purposes.
Bring Your Story to Life
Want to tell your story but don’t know where to start? The Prime Concepts team has helped authors, business owners, entrepreneurs and others get their story to print. We’ll walk you through the process and have your story made into a beautiful book before you know it.
So write your story down. We’ll do the rest.
Take It to the Next Level
Let’s start a conversation and see if we’re a good fit