For the first episode of his new YouTube show, our CEO Ford Saeks focused on niche marketing and the questions, “How do I find my niche?” and “How do I market to my niche?” We love his explanation but thought you might also benefit from hearing some others’ perspectives on the topic. Here are a few of the most-watched videos on YouTube right now for niche marketing.
Niche Marketing 101 | Fordify Ep. 001 – Ford Saeks
Our CEO Ford Saeks give some great tips for establishing your niche and then engaging with the customers in your niche.
- Analyze your customer profiles to find out who your customers are psychographically and demographically.
- Engage with your niche market on the platforms where they’re already congregating.
- Go deep in a vertical and customize your message to your particular niche.
How To Find Profitable Niche Markets & Keywords
Although the topics he covers are not entirely PC, this is great information for affiliate marketers and those who don’t yet have a business idea or niche market established.
1. Make sure people are searching for your niche in the search engines.
2. Chose a low-competition niche, a niche no one is talking about.
3. Pick a niche where people actually buy things and that there are affiliate products for that niche that you can promote.
Niche Marketing: Finding Hot Markets
#AskGaryVee Episode 48: Ignoring the Competition, Niche Marketing, & Swagger
Gary Vaynerchuk recommends considering both broad and narrow markets in order to have a full picture—there’s a purpose for both. He says it’s important to recognize that the tactic dictates the purpose. Jump to 5:55 for the niche marketing portion of his video.
Niche Marketing: Niche Market Research
In this video, the overarching theme is that buyers with needs become sales. That’s the bottom line. First you find a niche with buyers. Then find the need that is waiting to be filled. This part will involve a bit of research, but it will pay off!
We hope this collection of videos has moved you further forward on the path to being a niche marketing expert. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below. We’d love to know what other topics you’re dying to know more about.