Need an expert opinion on how to improve your website?
You've come to the right place—we're award-winning website designers and developers.
Website Critiques and Usability Evaluations
Our Website Critiques Provide You with an Actionable Plan to Improve Usability,
Conversions and Performance
So you already know your website needs improvement, but what, specifically? As experienced website designers, developers and business growth specialists, we are often approached to conduct website critiques. Whether you already have a web team in place or you’re in the process of selecting one, we can provide the expert guidance you need to dramatically improve your website.
Our website critiques and usability reviews are a way for individuals and organizations to get actionable items they can use to improve their website’s performance.
Areas of the Website Critique:
- Navigation and organization of content
- Landing page review
- User experience performance
- Traffic statistics review of Google Analytics or your web log analyzer files
- Keyword research and keyword phrase identification
- Page ranking performance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics onsite and offsite
- Conversion analysis for subscriptions, leads and shopping cart sales
- Thank you page review
- Autoresponder and email campaign review
- How you can improve your website in non-technical and technical terms
It starts with a discovery consultation and website questionnaire to define your goals and expectations for your website. Then we schedule and conduct the online critique with GotoMeeting™ screen sharing session that is recorded to capture the ideas, sales copy, SEO elements, design, structure, visual syntax and flow.